Current Open Positions at Nimlok North!
New Business Development Representative (posted 1/26/24)
Salary: Base + Commission
As a New Business Development Representative at Nimlok North, you will play a pivotal role in driving new sales and expanding our client base. Located in St Paul, MN, this full-time position involves generating leads, nurturing relationships with potential clients, offering solutions through an extensive discovery process that aligns with their objectives and ultimately closing deals.
• Identify and prospect potential net new B2B client opportunities in key target industry verticals.
• Build strong professional relationships within the industry and with key decision-makers.
• Manage the new business sales pipeline, working collaboratively with marketing to fill and nurture leads.
• Engage in consultative selling, understanding client needs, and effectively communicating the value proposition.
• Achieve revenue goals by developing and implementing strategies for closing deals.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure client satisfaction.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and identify new sales opportunities.
• New Business Development, Sales and Lead Generation skills with a consultative approach in the B2B sector.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with client prospects.
• Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a delayed gratification sales environment.
• Results-oriented mindset, strategic thinking and a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
• Tech-savvy individual with proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft 365 applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
• Experience in the trade show or event industry is a plus.
• Able to sit, stand or walk for the length of the work shift, up to eight hours.
• Able to work on-site in an open-concept office and warehousing environment.
If you are a motivated, growth-minded B2B sales professional with a passion for consultative selling and building meaningful client relationships, we invite you to apply. Join Nimlok North and play a crucial role in shaping the future of our business.
Note: This job description is intended to convey the general nature and level of work expected for this role. It is not exhaustive or intended to be all-inclusive and may be subject to change based on organizational needs and business evolution.
Click the link above to e-mail us your resume. Or send it to email@example.com with “New Business Development Rep Application” in the subject line.